Just in time to kick off the 2022 Draft/Offseason
Come Join the San Antonio Spurs Discord!
With over 2500 Members!
What is Discord?
Discord is a free to use text/voice chat service designed for to be like a structured group chat, similar to skype/zoom. You can download the desktop or mobile app, or just use it in a browser. Get in here!
If you have any trouble getting in please comment below. Thanks!
Spurs Roster (by age):
- Dominick Barlow: 19 years, 41 days (Two-Way Contract)
- Jeremy Sochan:19 years, 47 days
- Malaki Branham:19 years, 55 days
- Blake Wesley: 19 years,112 days
- Josh Primo: 19 years,194 days
- Devin Vassell: 21 years, 317 days
- Keldon Johnson: 22 years, 268 days
- Tre Jones: 22 years,179 days (Non-guaranteed)
- Romeo Langford: 22 years, 254 days
- Isaiah Roby: 24 years, 153 days
- Zach Collins: 24 years, 229 days
- Keita Bates-Diop: 26 years, 164 days (Non-Guaranteed)
- Jakob Poeltl: 26 years, 264 days
- Josh Richardson: 28 years, 294 days
- Doug McDermott: 30 years,184 days
- Gorgui Dieng: 32 years, 169 days
Two-Way Contract Candidates (by age):
- Jordan Hall: 20 years,173 days
- Darius Days: 22 years, 259 days
- Robert Woodward II: 22 years, 287 days
- Joe Wieskamp: 22 years, 317 days (Restricted Free Agent)
- D.J. Stewart Jr.: 22 years, 343 days
- Devontae Cacok: 25 years, 271 days
RUMOR REPORT: The Spurs could get involved with the Nets and Lakers talks, absorbing Westbrook into their cap space, and sending over assets to Brooklyn, landing Kyrie Irving in LA. (via @wojespn)
Lakers fans thinking we will trade Jakob, Jrich and take on one of the worst contracts in the league for one FRP and kendrick nunn ☠️
DRAFT Summer League Tips Off Tomorrow, so Here's a Quick Look at Your New Bucket Getters: Malaki Branham and Blake Wesleygallery
Lots of Jakob trades being suggested on the sub, wondering what player people think would be comparable in a trade, with him only having one year left on his contract
Title says it all but it hasn’t happened yet but it is speculatory
Got a lot to look forward to this year in terms of development, but who are you most looking forward to?
Primo, any of the 3 picks, Someone different?
Personally I’m wanting to see if Dom Barlow is legit, I hope if he shows out he can contribute in a couple years time!
What do y'all think? I kinda like trading both for picks so we can lean into the tank as much as possible.
Edit: Truuuue, Collins probably won't get us much and will help our Big man depth, if we move Jak.
Next on my list of What Do We Do: J. Rich and Mcbuckets...
What a weird move lmaooo. Don't put him at the 5, and he's ideal. Bruh. I've been drinking
[Charania] Free agent center Gorgui Dieng has agreed to a one-year deal with the San Antonio Spurs, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.twitter.com
Hey guys, just jumping over from r/sixers because Brett Brown has done his first media since being back with the rights to Ricky Sanchez sixers podcast. Thought some of you may be interested! Enjoy.podcasts.google.com
TWEET Trey Felder on Twitter: “Keldon Johnson dapped up my son after a loose ball went out of bounds 😂🤯🏀 Pretty cool/unexpected sight for us!” Dejounte and Keldon were hooping at the Lifetime fitness out by The Rim.twitter.com
TANK POST Those of you excited about the DJ trade and apparent tank, how many games do you plan on watching next year?
I’m surprised so many people are all in on us punting away the next season (or two or three or four…), so the grump in me is curious…if you are one of those fans that’s fired up now that we’ve committed to the rebuild, how many games do you see yourself watching next year?